Failure Management: making intelligent mistakes
Reducing Risk Aversion: for innovation and change it is just as important to let go as it is to think of new ideas. For letting go you need guts. Guts is what remains if risk aversion is reduced.
You need a lot of courage to let old habits go. Courage remains where risk aversion is reduced.
During this presentation, you will get a better understanding of your own level of risk-taking (thinking, feeling and trusting). I will challenge your personal risk aversion borders and introduce a new concept – the nearling.
Outline of the presentation:
- The mistakes about failure
- Examples of reducing risk aversion
- Breaking the Curse of Knowledge
- Ideakillers and thinking in Yes and …
- Experience your own levels of risk-taking
- The nearling
- Tips and tricks to get to the real action
This presentation is very interactive and hands-on (with exercises, movies, stories and tips & tricks).
Back to other key note topics.