As Master of Interaction, Ramon links content and flow of events, moderates lively panel discussions and gives sharp wrap-ups with a smile.
Ramon Vullings is one of the Masters of Interaction. A Master of Interaction helps event organisers who aim to generate more impact with their events. The Master of Interaction creates an environment where participants pro-actively engage content- and networking-wise.
Where most Masters of Ceremonies focus on practical details and timing, A Master of Interaction ensures to reach the goal of an event and participant engagement by creating an interactive setting.
Testimonials of Ramon in action: moderation & keynote delivery
Engagement according to the Masters of Interaction:
Engaging organising parties
• help to tune the flow and concept of an event (in advance)
• have a broad network of professionals to find the right supporting parties
• act as a director to ensure the right flow of the event
• ‘protect’ the goal, timing and energy of the conference
• improvise on the spot to handle unexpected events
• introduce speakers and workshops in a creative way
• stimulate interaction between speakers and participants
• link the content of the speakers with the theme of the event
• create an open and informal atmosphere at the event
• have a lot of tools and methods to interact with the audience
• stimulate networking between participants
• challenge participants to take real action
For more info, please see: Masters of Interaction